Home > Board > Gallery

Orthomolecular Medicine Micronutrients For Good Health

2018.08.10 16:22

BlairCutts9189788260 조회 수:324

Orthomolecular medicine is a form of vitamin woo based on nutritional supplements The name was picked by Linus Pauling , in his Vitamin C quack period , to mean "the right molecules." He hypothesized that "substances that are normally present in the human body" are therefore good, so high doses will treat disease. In the summer of 1981, Linus Pauling participated in the First International Conference on Human Nutrition, which took place in Japan and China. The first treatment option is always reformulating the diet to eliminate junk foods, refined foods, sugar and caffeine, as well as those foods high in chemical additives.

Linus Pauling's research demonstrated that all illness and disease can be treated to some extent with nutritional supplements, such as vitamins, amino acids , trace minerals, electrolytes, and fatty acids. It is possible, for example, to apply the principles of functional medicine and find that several diagnostic labels and diseases" resolve spontaneously and simultaneously.

By changing the diet, omitting unnecessary food and targeted taking mega doses (high doses) of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids and fatty acids, can the imbalances that led to the disease, correct. Orthomolecular medicine is the restoration and maintenance of health through the administration of adequate amounts of substances that are normally present in the body.

He wrote that orthomolecular therapy is the treatment of disease by the provision of the optimal molecular constitution of the body, especially the optimal concentration of substances that are normally present in the human body and are required for life." The subject of controversial discussion at the time and labelled an alternative medical procedure, nowadays orthomolecular medicine is integrated into many concepts of nutritional treatment.

Treatment for disease, in line with this read, involves the "correcting of imbalances or deficiencies supported individual biochemistry" by use of gear natural to the body, like vitamins, minerals, amino acids, trace components and fatty acids. There's still no evidence that vitamin C can cure cancer, but researchers are studying whether it might boost the effectiveness of other cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy.

Orthomolecular therapy (from 'ortho' meaning 'right') places its focus on providing optimal levels of nutrients and substances that are normally present in the body in order to either prevent the development of disease or to treat disease once it has occurred.

This book, written by two leading experts with more than eighty years of experience between them, explains the basics of orthomolecular nutrition: simple rules for eating a healthier diet and effective nutritional supplementation. The final ingredient to Pauling's interest appeared the next year, when Dr. Irwin Stone introduced Pauling to the potential health benefits of large doses of Vitamin C.

High levels of antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in the body are associated with a lower incidence of these diseases, and oral administration of these and other antioxidants reduces oxidative stress and the disease risk. With an individualized combination of dietary supplements, infusions and injections you enable your body to heal itself.

The scientific and medical consensus holds that the broad claims of efficacy advanced by advocates of orthomolecular medicine are not adequately tested as drug therapies. Megavitamin therapy is the practice of administering doses of certain vitamins at a Calda Clinic much higher level than is generally recognized as the minimum daily requirement of these vitamins.

More than 45 types of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, and essential fatty acids are necessary for a person to be healthy and their organs to function properly. Many mood and behaviour disorder patients do not eat three meals a day and their diet is invariably carbohydrate dominant.

He got a standing ovation at a conference on antioxidants in medicine sponsored by the National Institute of Health in 1990 and the publications that have come from that symposium have made 'antioxidant' a buzzword to the health professions, much as vitamin C, the premier antioxdant., has been a household word the past 20 years.

I was embarrassed to have to ask her to repeat it again, since she found me somehow through this ortho-whatever and was interested in me because of my connection with it. Well, if doctors didn't know it, the medical schools didn't teach it, and residency programs didn't use it, then no wonder that left the patients with the task of introducing it. In a few more sentences, the patient helped me to understand that my use of nutritional supplements had placed me with a group of doctors called orthomolecular psychiatrists.