Home > Board > Gallery

University Resource Help

2018.05.17 14:34

ThereseMartine4 조회 수:7

Does it matter whether you further your education beyond high school? Conquering further education

It doesn't matter who you are or where you came from because in the event that you don't have a skill that an employer or a person needs and willing to pay for, you are unlikely to make a reliable living. It is most important that you acquire some type of further education beyond high school unless you attended a vocational/technical high school the place you earned the diploma certifying that you learned a marketable skill. Whether you attend a vocational/technical secondary school, enter the military or attend a university for a one-year certificate, a two-year degree or a four-year degree, the option will be yours. If you don't take one of these options to secure a decent future, you are totally out of your thoughts. Any type of education that you could attain to enhance your chance of living an excellent life is worth your time and effort.

The time for you to make these choices/decisions is between the ages of 16 and 22. This is when you create the foundation to build your life, which will affect your children, their kids and all future generations. This is the most important period of your life whether you think so or not. Look-at any adult within their current circumstances and whether they are successful or struggling to make ends meet, their current status is largely determined by what they did between the ages of 16 and 22. I thank God and my parents daily for giving me the option to create a great life that I enjoy today. All of you may live a great life if you sacrifice some time and energy to generate a foundation for the life that you want. If I can do it, so can you.

Do You should Pursue a Four-Year Degree? Conquering College Education

Everyone should pursue some type of education (visit this link) to generate a life that is comfortable and rewarding. Pursue your education in line with your interest and also your interest will dictate whether you may need a two-year college education or a four-year college education. You do not have to pursue a four-year education because there many career choices that do not require a four-year college education. To get a four-year college education or better requires ability, commitment, self-discipline, and time management and whether you want to pursue a four-year college degree is a personal decision based upon your interests. What you will need to do is whatever you and also your loved ones think will be a suitable career considering your interest and your ability. Do anything that one can to better your lot in life.