Home > Board > Gallery

Class C IPs 48183

2019.04.24 15:05

ClaudioK2456630094 조회 수:4

Here is an Search engine optimisation myth that has not truly been confirmed 1 way or another however. The myth is that obtaining links from the identical class C IP address will not aid you. If you dont know what I am talking about heres how you breakdown an IP address.

link buildingAAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

So where the CCC is that quantity wants to be vary. We found out about link building tools by browsing Google Books. The reasoning behind this is that someone could get net hosting and put 1,000 distinct internet sites on it and then link them all to 1 internet site attempting to acquire its link popularity. Link Building is a ideal database for extra resources concerning when to consider this activity. I learned about rank checker tool by browsing the Boston Sun. So the search engines place an finish to that by employing the IP of the sites to calculate how considerably weight to give the hyperlink.

There are fairly a handful of men and women that dont believe that this myth is accurate just for the easy reality of how popular shared hosting is. If this myth is correct then all these web sites on the very same shared hosting server cant aid every single other out with ranking.

There is some proof that can prove this myth although. I have followed a lot of discussions on this subject and have observed some results that make me a believer. The results generally just prove how a website with far less links can out rank a site with a ton more links. This is due to the fact the internet site with significantly less hyperlinks has a ton more diverse class C IPs hyperlinks than the 1 with just more hyperlinks.

Like I said I am a firm believer in this myth and I dont even like to refer to it as a myth but until proven beyond a doubt I will get in touch with it that just to make people satisfied. So when you are carrying out hyperlink developing be certain to check out the IP address on where your hyperlink will be placed in order to make confident your link will pull the most weight..