Home > Board > Gallery

Making Your Backlinks Rely I 19235

2019.05.23 17:06

EleanoreFaunce63798 조회 수:7

But do we know that there are many things we need to always check before agreeing to exchanging links with yet another website? After-all, the entire point of exchanging links...

I think that people all know now how essential backlinks are for the search engine position success of our website. I also think that all of us know now that one way to get these backlinks is by doing link deals with other sites. (For the uninitiated, backlinks are links o-n other internet sites that point out ours.)

But do we know that there are numerous things we need to examine before agreeing to trading links with still another internet site? After-all, the entire point of exchanging links with others is always to take advantage of the ranking of their web websites. It is for that reason crucial that people examine beforehand as to whether exchanging links with still another site is to our advantage or-not.

I've considered this whole idea of link exchange preparation and came up with a process that requires an analysis of 3 pages of the web site we want to exchange links with. The 3 pages are:

- where we will have to always check 7 reasons for having that page your home page,

- the service page: this is actually the site that includes a list of classes that your website has put-together in a bid to prepare its link exchanges. We must examine 7 things here,

- the backlink page: here is the page that may contain our backlink. We also need to examine 7 things here.

Note that in some instances, the 'target' site won't have a directory site. In that case, our investigation is a one rather than a 3-step one.

In this first report, of might be 2 or 3, we should have a look at the 7 things (arranged in 2 groups) we must check about the website of the target website.

1. We must examine what Google thinks of-the site. This is done by considering some things that Google is very happy to report a couple of site. The theory here will be to see if you will find any problems with the site, from Google's point of view, that will cause us to decide never to exchange links with them.

I would suggest that people look at:

a) how many pages does your website have found? This can be done through the use of 'site:www.site.com' within the Google search box,

b) how many backlinks does Google report for your site? This can be done through the use of 'links:www.site.com' inside the Google search box,

c) is the site listed in Google's index? This is done by utilizing 'http://www.site.com' within the Google search box,

d) what's the Page Rank of the site/home site? There are lots of ways of doing this. One way is to obtain the Google toolbar and visit the web site to determine its PR. Another way is by using one of the many web sites online that allows us to find the PR of any web site. And still another way would be to try to find software that'll tell you the PR of any internet sites.

While we shall generally need to examine these 4 things together in a kind of table in order to decide if the target site moves the first step or not, you'll find definite results that would cause me to decide instantly not to exchange links using a site:

- if the PR of your website is zero,

- when the site is not listed in the Google index,

When the site does not have any pages found by Google -.

You will note here that I'm using Google since the first step in the preparation. In fact, we may use any search engine if we want to but given as it pertains to backlinks that Google is more fussy than others, I'd suggest using Google within the above first step.

2. I'd then suggest that we examine 3 tags of the property page of the target site, in a bid to ascertain when the site features a style appropriate for ours:

a) its title label,

b) its explanation label,

D) its key-words draw.

There are lots of means of checking the contents of the web page's tickets. If your browser, such as for instance MSIE, enables you to view the contents of a web page, then you will need to visit the home page and click the proper menu command to view the contents of the page. Then you will need to search to the most effective of the page-to see the contents of its labels. The choice would be to look for web sites on the net that allow you to view the contents of the tags of any web pages. To get other viewpoints, we understand you check-out: alternative to linklicious. Browse here at the link intangible to learn the meaning behind it. There are numerous such web sites on the net.

The cause of this task is the fact that Google takes into account the theme of internet sites when considering backlinks. To get further information, please gaze at: Heat pump system - Site Promotion - How Productive Is Directory Submission? 49817. This means that backlinks from a site that's a layout compatible with mine will be of greater value than one that comes from a site that's nothing to do with what our site is all about.

As previously mentioned above, this preparation is on the home page of the target site and is simply step one. You can find 2 more steps: one on the index page and one on the backlink page.

It is only once the prospective site passes the 3 ways that we must feel confident about trading links with them in that the hyperlink exchange is to our advantage. Needless to state that the target web site may also need to conduct an identical 3-step analysis of our site prior to wanting to trade links around.

Serge M Botans.